If you’ve found your way to this blog at all then I’m sure you’ve heard of SMACC.
The programme for the next conference in Chicago 23-26th June 2015 has just been released. Be sure and check out the programme to get an idea of the quality experience you can expect. It’s great to see some names whose papers I’ve been reading for years but don’t exist on social media such as Paul Marik and Mervyn Singer. Also great to see one of the longest standing names in FOAMed, Mark Crislip making a couple of appearances.
A nice list of reflections from last year (ripped from Tim’s site)
- Damian Roland (@Damian_Roland) on his blog The Rolobot Rambles
- Chris Nickson (@precordialthump) on Life in the Fast Lane
- Jesse Spurr (@Inject_Orange) on his blog Injectable Orange
- Eve Purdy (@Purdy_Eve) on her blog Manu et Corde
- Andy Neill(@AndyNeill) on his blog Emergency Medicine Ireland
- Robert Simpson (@AmboFOAM) on his blog AmboFOAM
- Iain Beardsell (@docib) on St. Emlyn’s Blog
- Tim Leeuwenburg (@KangarooBeach) on KIDocs.org
- Penny Wilson (@nomadicGP) on Pure Gold
- Natalie May (@_NMay) on Imposter Syndrome
- Alan Batt from prehospitalresearch on “goodbye dogma, hello best practice“
- Salim Rezaie from RebelEM smaccREVIEW
- Rob Rogers from iTeachEM on friendship, motivation & altruism @smaccGOLD