I keep a little, ever-expanding note on my phone where I jot down little morsels of goodness that I pick up while listening to or reading one of the many excellent sites/podcasts in the useful resource section.
I’ll try and transfer them here for your enlightenment.
I picked this up from this Joe Lex talk.
- you can make a pin-hole with a piece of paper and poke some holes in it with a needle
- Sidells test is the fluroscein dripping down inside the cornea
- with contacts beware of pseudomonas infections
- to get drops in lie people on their back and put it on the med canthus and let gravity do it
- gonorrhoea and pseudomonas can both lead to perforation